- Responsible for checking in and out the hotel guests
- Assisting guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front office related functions
- And to maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all times.
- Greet all Guests at all the time in a friendly and helpful manner, and attempt to learn and use Guest’s names at every opportunity.
- Upon Check in, ensure that the Guest completes his registration card completely and legibly, and that the guest is assigned a room of the Type and the rate indicated on the Reservation.
- Accommodate Guest’s special requests whenever possible, assist in pre-registration and room blocking whenever necessary.
- Stay up to date on Room Rates, Special Packages, Discounts and how to handle each.
- Graduation/Diploma in Hotel Management
- Experience – 2 – 10 yrs
- Excellent in communication
- Property: Peninsula Red-Pine Hotel
- Primary Location: India-Maharashtra
- Pay Basis: Monthly in Indian Rupees (INR)
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Level: Hourly/Entry Level Employee
- Job: Front office Executive
- Job Category: Front office
- To apply send resume to: email@example.com
- To know more contact HR dept. :
- Landline : 022-409-12303 / 022-409-12345